Spill Crew General Purpose wheelie bin spill kits contain:
- Floorsorb: suitable for oils, fuels, coolants, degreaser, mild acids and caustics, paints, solvents and most mild water-based chemicals
- Polypropylene booms and pads that are clean, non-allergenic and dust-free, making them perfect for use in today’s modern workplace.
- Necessary PPE and disposal bags
- Operating instructions and re-order forms
The advantages of Spill Crew spill kits:
- All absorbents and kits are made in Australia by Australians. This allows us to customise, maintain quality control and supply continuously.
- All wheelie bin kits are supplied with an audit tag and have pre-drilled holes for audit tag insertion so users can readily identify if the kit has been opened. It also helps prevent the kit from being used as a rubbish bin.
- All Spill Crew wheelie bin kits contain appropriate and prominent UV resistant signage and include a document storage pocket to hold and protect instructions for use and re-order forms (supplied).
- All Spill Crew spill kits can be reordered in a simple refill pack. The refill pack will contain all absorbents and accessories originally included when the kit was purchased.
Spill Crew stock a wide range of spill kits such as general purpose, oil and fuel, hazchem, marine and healthcare. To view the full range please click here.