Conditions of sale
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Terms of Payment
- Credit is granted with payment strictly 30 days from date of invoice to approved credit account holders. For non-account holders, payment by EFT or funds transfer is required prior to dispatch.
- Overdue account holders will not be supplied with goods until due balances are cleared.
Title in Goods
- Title in the goods supplied by Spill Crew Australia Pty Ltd shall remain with Spill Crew Australia Pty Ltd until the buyer has paid all sums owing to Spill Crew Australia Pty Ltd whether under this or any other contract.
- In the event that the buyer sells such goods and fails to meet the terms of payment (section1), even if the goods become constituents of other goods, the proceeds of the sale shall be the property of Spill Crew Australia Pty Ltd.
- Spill Crew Australia Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any technical advice, recommendation, information or assistance given, or the results obtained thereon.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to satisfy himself/herself that the goods are of the description, quality and character suitable for the purpose for which they are to be used.
- Spill Crew Australia Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising as a result of the buyer failing to satisfy himself/herself.
- Claims for shortages or defects are to be made in writing within 14 days of purchase.