Alkali neutraliser is a free-flowing powder with a pH of 2.2 (10g/l @ 20ºC) that neutralises and absorbs Alkali spills. Suitable for sodium hydroxide (caustic soda), potassium hydroxide (potash), calcium carbonate (lime) and other alkali spills.
Personal protective equipment (PPE) must always be worn when using neutraliser to clean up a spill.
Directions for use:
- Spread the neutraliser onto the spill until it is fully absorbed.
- During absorption and neutralising process, alkali may react with neutraliser and turn pink intitially, then neutral.
- Some fumes may be emitted. DO NOT inhale fumes.
- Consult your Safety Data Sheet (SDS) regarding ‘safe handling information’.
- Dispose of spilled material as required under State regulations.
Made in Australia