- This Inline four drum bund is a heavy-duty, durable, chemically-resistant polypropylene grates that can resist chemical attack from hazardous acids, caustics and solvents
- Removable grates allow spilled liquids to be easily reclaimed or removed
- These containment bunds are also known as spill pallets and are ideal to position along a wall or walkway when space is limited
- Easily decant spilled liquids via the three drain plug in the sump
- The chemical-resistant polyethylene bund and polypropylene grate can stand up to the harshest environments.
- This bund eliminates leaks from it’s seamless construction
- Prevent accidental slips in the workplace and contaminating factory floors, inventory or even storm water drains
- Is cost effective as it reduces clean up costs by ensuring easily retrievable spills
This Inline four drum bund is made right here in Australia and are built for our tough Australian conditions.
Made of recycled polyethylene, these drum bunds resist chemical attack from hazardous acids, caustics and solvents
For bunds stored outdoors, we recommend using a bund cover to prevent rainwater ingress and overflow of captured liquid.
Why use a drum bund?
- The safe storage and handling of drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips
- The bund captures the escaping liquid so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface
- The environment is protected from contamination of soil and from spilled liquids entering storm water and drainage systems and traveling further into the environment to contaminate areas further afield