Acid neutraliser is a free-flowing powder with a pH of 10.7 (1% solution) that neutralises and absorbs acid spills. Suitable for sulphuric, hydrochloric, phosphoric and nitric acid spills.
Personal protective equipment (PPE) must always be worn when using neutraliser to clean up a spill.
Directions for use:
- Spread the neutraliser onto the spill until acid stops bubbling and is fully covered.
- During the absorption and neutralising process, acid will react with neutraliser and bubble with some fumes emitted. DO NOT inhale fumes.
- Push underneath the spill and shovel into a pile.
- Move to the side and reapply acid neutraliser to floor.
- Pick up with dustpan and place in disposal bag supplied.
- Dispose of spilled material as required under State regulations.
This acid neutraliser is NOT classified as a hazardous substance according to NOHSC criteria and is NOT classified as a dangerous good according to the ADG code.
Made in Australia