Store aerosol cans (65mm diameter) in our heavy duty 32-40 aerosol can cage
- Heavy duty zinc anneal steel construction, powder-coated yellow.
- Robust, lightweight and easy to manoeuvre – can be bench mounted with certain models.
- Various sizes available across entire range – smaller models will store up to 21 aerosol cans (65mm diameter) whilst our largest will store up to 960.
- High open area perforated side panels provide natural ventilation in accordance with Australian standards.
- Appropriate warning and safety signage included.
- Bolt down plates allow the cage to be permanently fixed for added security.
- Door is fitted with a magnetic latch and can be locked using the padlock lug (padlock not supplied).
- Manufactured in Australia to comply with the requirements of AS/NZS3833-2007.
32-40 aerosol can cage is supplied with a Class 2 Flammable Gas warning sign
*Lower capacity based on loose storage of 65mm ø x 245mm high aerosol cans. Maximum shelf capacity: up to 40 cans.