Class 8 substances should be stored this 350L corrosive safety cabinet to prevent any hazardous spills and accidents with corrosive substances.
- This cabinet is designed for indoor use.
- All units have flame-arrestor vents and earthing points.
- This unit features three adjustable shelves
- The base sump captures any leaks and is easily accessible to retrieve spilled liquids.
- UV-stabilised powder coat finish for high durability and finish.
- Supplied with chemical resistant poly trays on each shelf
- Two self closing doors with adjustable hydraulic door closure.
- Flush mount handle and key lock.
- Doors features stainless steel pin continuous hinging for strength and reliability.
- All cabinets are designed to comply with Australian Standard AS3780.
- Includes clear, descriptive safety and warning signage applied in accordance with Australian Standards.
Spill Crew Guide: Class 8 – corrosive substances (AS3780-2008)
Substances that will destroy and damage other substances with which they come into contact. Corrosive substances may attack a great variety of materials, including metals and various organic compounts, including live tissue.
Spill Crew stock a wide range of dangerous goods safety cabinets including cabinets for flammable liquids, corrosive substances, toxic substances, organic peroxides and oxidising agents. To view the full range please click here