Two drum bund – Unique features
All Spill Crew bunds have:
- Heavy duty, durable chemically resistant polypropylene grate. The 60mm honeycomb profile provides superior load bearing capabilities
- Removable grates allow spilled liquids to be easily reclaimed or removed. Trapped animals such as snakes can also be accessed with ease.
- All Spill Crew pallets and trays are made right here in Australia and are built for our tough Australian conditions.
- Using 100% polyethylene bunds combined with polypropylene grates the Spill Crew range of bunding provides superior corrosion resistance to a wide range of chemicals, oils and fuels.
- For bunds stored outdoors use bund covers to prevent rainwater ingress and overflow of captured liquid.
Why Use a Drum Bund?
- The bund captures the escaping liquid so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface.
- The environment is protected from contamination of soil and from spilt liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems and travelling further into the environment to contaminate areas further afield.
- The safe storage and handling of drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips.
Spill crew stock a wide range of drum bunds available in both poly and steel, to view the full range please click here