Store Class 3 flammable liquids in this 850L flammable goods pallet storage cabinet.
- Prevent and capture accidental spillage of Class 3 flammable liquids
- Isolate flammable liquids within the cabinet to prevent ignition
- Promote good house-keeping practices by storing all flammable liquids together and away from incompatible products
- All units feature flame-arrestor vents and earthing points
- Each unit includes adjustable feet and shelving
- Designed for indoor use
- Base section captures any leaks and is easily accessible to retrieve spilt liquids
- Walls are double steel construction and act as an insulator against damage from excessive internal heat
- Designed to comply with Australian Standard AS1940-2017
Spill Crew Guide: Class 3 – flammable liquids (AS1940-2017)
Liquids, mixtures of liquids or liquids containing solids in solution or suspension (e.g. paints, varnishes, lacquers, etc. but not including substances otherwise classified on account of their dangerous characteristics) which give off a flammable vapour at temperatures of not more than 60.5oC, closed cup test, or not more than 65.6oC, open cup test, normally referred to as the flash point.
Spill Crew stock a wide range of dangerous goods safety cabinets including cabinets for flammable liquids, corrosive substances, toxic substances, organic peroxides and oxidising agents. To view the full range please click here