Store up to 16 LPG BBQ gas cylinders in this tough powder-coated steel safety storage cage.
- Heavy duty zinc anneal steel construction
- Two coat protective finish for outdoor use – epoxy powder undercoat with UV stabilised polyester powder topcoat (blue).
- Solid steel roof and floor.
- High open area perforated side panels provide natural ventilation in accordance with Australian standards.
- Door is fitted with a magnetic latch and can be locked using the padlock lug (padlock not supplied).
- Pre-drilled mounting holes allow the cage to be permanently fixed for added stability and security.
- Fitted with appropriate warning and safety signage in accordance with Australian standards – BBQ LPG gas bottle cages feature a DANGER NO SMOKING NO IGNITION SOURCES sign and a FLAMMABLE GAS 2 dangerous goods diamond.
- Manufactured in Australia to Australian Standard AS4332-2004.
All our dangerous goods stores (gas and aerosol cages, indoor safety cabinets and outdoor dangerous goods stores) are designed and manufactured in Melbourne, Australia and have been developed to comply with their relevant Australian Standard. Together with delivering superior quality and function, this also allows us to create custom-made DG stores quickly, efficiently and economically.
To view Spill Crew’s full range of gas and aerosol cages please click here