- Standard weight rolls are half the absorbency than a heavy weight pad but are more pliable making them more like a rag.
- Polypropylene absorbent rolls can be cut to length for use in a range of industrial applications.
- Ideal for use on work benches to absorb oily residue.
- Suitable for use under dripping pipes to absorb pooled liquids.
- Rolls are easily cut to fit in and around machinery.
- Place on oily walkways or slippery work areas to increase safety.
- Can be used on beaches or shoreline to protect from oil spills.
- Absorbent rolls can be easily dispensed by using a vertical (or horizontal) roll holder.
- An optional “perforated roll” allows for easier tear-off of fixed length sheets of polypropylene.
Spill Crew Absorbent Rolls Australian Made
- Spill Crew Absorbents are a cost effective way to manage your day to day spills, drips and leaks.
- The fast wicking action of Spill Crew Absorbents means that you quickly recover from a spill incident, minimising unproductive down time and reducing the risk of workplace slips and falls.
- The exceptional absorbency of the Spill Crew Absorbents means that you will use less absorbent to clean your spill. This saves you money and minimises waste disposal and disposal transportation costs.
- Spill Crew Absorbents are made from the highest quality Australian Made® raw materials, which are non-allergenic, non-reacting, non-leaching and dust free so they can be used in clean workplaces such as hospitals, schools and healthcare facilities and spill responders will not have health concerns by using Spill Crew Absorbents.
- Spill Crew Australia only uses Australian Made® raw polypropylene in its hydrocarbon and hazchem absorbent pads, booms, rolls and pillows, so you can be guaranteed that by buying Spill Crew absorbents that you are helping Australians and the Australian manufacturing industry.
- Importantly, it does not cost any more to support Australian Made®. By selecting Spill Crew as your partner you are supporting Australia and Australian Made®.
- Aussies protecting the environment one drop at a time
Spill Crew Absorbent Rolls are Australian Made
Pink absorbents = absorbs hazardous chemicals (hazchem)
Pink Australian Made polypropylene absorbent booms, rolls, pads and pillows are suitable for use with strong chemicals, including corrosive and caustic liquids, solvents, paint, bodily fluids and cytotoxic liquids.
The inert properties of this hazchem suitable absorbent will not degrade or react with strong chemicals, so it is ideal for use at most industrial facilities, warehouses, hospitals, schools and laboratories, where strong chemicals are used.
The exceptional absorbency of this product also makes it an ideal all-liquid / all-purpose absorbent by quickly capturing liquids within the polypropylene fibres.