This high pressure gas cylinder cage can store up to four G2 size high pressure gas cylinders.
- Heavy duty high-pressure gas store – zinc anneal steel construction.
- High open area perforated side panels provide natural ventilation in accordance with Australian standards.
- Solid steel roof and floor.
- Door is fitted with a magnetic latch and can be locked using the padlock lug (padlock not supplied).
- Forklift tyne channels underneath allow the cage (empty) to be moved easily by forklift.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes allow the cage to be permanently fixed for added stability and security.
- Cage is fitted with cylinder chain restraints.
- A prepacked set of warning and safety signs is included – the cage can be set up for storing either Class 2.1 Flammable Gases or Class 2.2 Non-flammable Gases. (Flammable gas signs include a DANGER NO SMOKING NO IGNITION SOURCES sign and a FLAMMABLE GAS 2 dangerous goods diamond. | Non-flammable signage includes a NON FLAMMABLE NON TOXIC GAS 2 and an OXIDISING GAS 2 dangerous goods diamond.)
- Complies with the requirements of AS4332-2004, ‘The storage and handling of gases in cylinders’.
All our dangerous goods stores (gas and aerosol cages, indoor safety cabinets and outdoor dangerous goods stores) are designed and manufactured in Melbourne, Australia and have been developed to comply with their relevant Australian Standard. Together with delivering superior quality and function, this also allows us to create custom-made DG stores quickly, efficiently and economically.