- Standard weight rolls are half the absorbency than a heavy weight pad but are more pliable making them more like a rag.
- Hydrocarbon roll can be cut to length for use in a range of industrial applications.
- Ideal for use on work benches to absorb oily residue.
- Suitable for use under dripping pipes to absorb pooled liquids.
- Rolls are easily cut to fit in and around machinery.
- Place on oily walkways or slippery work areas to increase safety.
- Can be used on beaches or shoreline to protect from oil spills.
- Hydrocarbon roll can be easily dispensed by using a vertical (or horizontal) roll holder.
- An optional “perforated roll” allows for easier tear-off of fixed length sheets of polypropylene.
Spill Crew Absorbent Rolls Australian Made
- Spill Crew Absorbents are a cost effective way to manage your day to day spills, drips and leaks.
- The fast wicking action of Spill Crew Absorbents means that you quickly recover from a spill incident, minimising unproductive down time and reducing the risk of workplace slips and falls.
- The exceptional absorbency of the Spill Crew Absorbents means that you will use less absorbent to clean your spill. This saves you money and minimises waste disposal and disposal transportation costs.
- Spill Crew Absorbents are made from the highest quality Australian Made® raw materials, which are non-allergenic, non-reacting, non-leaching and dust free so they can be used in clean workplaces such as hospitals, schools and healthcare facilities and spill responders will not have health concerns by using Spill Crew Absorbents.
- Spill Crew Australia only uses Australian Made® raw polypropylene in its hydrocarbon and hazchem absorbent pads, booms, rolls and pillows, so you can be guaranteed that by buying Spill Crew absorbents that you are helping Australians and the Australian manufacturing industry.
- Importantly, it does not cost any more to support Australian Made®. By selecting Spill Crew as your partner you are supporting Australia and Australian Made®.
- Aussies protecting the environment one drop at a time
Spill Crew Absorbents use the Australian colour coding convention
White absorbents = absorbs hydrocarbons (oil & fuel)
White Australian Made ® polypropylene absorbent booms, rolls, pads and pillows only absorb hydrocarbon based liquids such as oil, fuel, petrol, solvents and other hydrocarbon derivatives.
These absorbents are water repellent (hydrophobic) making them suitable for use in the rain or to float on the water’s surface to recover an oil or fuel spill. This makes white absorbents ideal for use on the surface of ponds, marinas, lakes and the ocean.
Absorbency Capacities and Tested Quality
Each production run of Spill Crew’s Australian Made® polypropylene is tested three (3) times for consistent product quality and product absorbency. This ensures our Australian Made ® absorbents do their job, every time, without exception.
Our quality control and lab testing procedures enable us to accurately state the absorbent capacity of our absorbents and spill kits, which we believe, is an industry first in Australia – so you don’t need to rely on overstated and untested absorbency claims.