Oil and fuel roll
- Standard weight rolls are half the absorbency than a heavy weight pad but are more pliable making them more like a rag.
- Polypropylene absorbent rolls can be cut to length for use in a range of industrial applications.
- Ideal for use on work benches to absorb oily residue.
- Suitable for use under dripping pipes to absorb pooled liquids.
- Oil and fuel roll can be easily cut to fit in and around machinery.
- Place on oily walkways or slippery work areas to increase safety.
- Can be used on beaches or shoreline to protect from oil spills.
- An oil and fuel roll can be easily dispensed by using a vertical (or horizontal) roll holder.
- An optional “perforated roll” allows for easier tear-off of fixed length sheets of polypropylene.
White absorbents = absorbs hydrocarbons (oils & fuels)
White Australian Made polypropylene absorbent booms, rolls, pads and pillows only absorb hydrocarbon based liquids such as oil, fuel, petrol, solvents and other hydrocarbon derivatives.
These absorbents are water repellent (hydrophobic) making them suitable for use in the rain or to float on the water’s surface to recover an oil or fuel spill. This makes white absorbents ideal for use on the surface of ponds, marinas, lakes and the ocean.
Spill Crew Absorbent booms are a cost effective way to manage your day to day spills, drips and leaks.
The fast wicking action of Spill Crew Absorbents means that you quickly recover from a spill incident, minimising unproductive down time and reducing the risk of workplace slips and falls.
The exceptional absorbency of the Spill Crew Absorbents means that you will use less absorbent to clean your spill. This saves you money and minimises waste disposal and disposal transportation costs.
Spill Crew Absorbents are made from the highest quality Australian Made raw materials, which are non-allergenic, non-reacting, non-leaching and dust free so they can be used in clean workplaces such as hospitals, schools and healthcare facilities and spill responders will not have health concerns by using Spill Crew Absorbents.
Polypropylene absorbents once saturated with oils and fuels, can be during a spill incident, squeezed and re-used. We do not recommend storage and reuse of used absorbents.
Absorbency Capacities and Tested Quality
Each production run of Spill Crew’s Australian Made polypropylene is tested three (3) times for consistent product quality and product absorbency. This ensures our Australian Made absorbents do their job, every time, without exception.
Our quality control and lab testing procedures enable us to accurately state the absorbent capacity of our absorbents and spill kits, which we believe, is an industry first in Australia – so you don’t need to rely on overstated and untested absorbency claims.
Absorbent sheets, matting and mats.