This specialised cabinet is designed for the storage of pesticides that are also Class 6 toxic substances.
Most (but not all) pesticides fall into the Class 6 category.
This product includes an additional pesticide placard (sign) for easy identification. The cabinet still carries the toxic Class 6 symbol to prevent storage with incompatible classes of pesticide.
Class 6 liquids should be stored in a toxic substances cabinet to capture and prevent any accidental spillage of poisonous liquids.
Isolate and lock poisonous liquids within the cabinet to prevent accidental exposure to humans and the environment.
Promote good house-keeping practices by storing toxic substances together and away from incompatible products.
- Each unit comes with adjustable feet and shelving.
- Pesticide warning label comes supplied loose and needs to be applied prior to storing toxic substances.
- All cabinets are designed to comply with Australian Standard AS4452.
- All units have flame-arrestor vents and earthing points.
- The cabinets are designed for indoor use.
Spill Crew Guide: Class 6 – toxic substances (AS4452-1997)
Substances liable either to cause death or serious injury, or to harm human health if swallowed or inhaled or by skin contact.
Pesticides – most (but not all) pesticides are categorised as Class 6 toxic substances.
Spill Crew stock a wide range of dangerous goods safety cabinets including cabinets for flammable liquids, corrosive substances, toxic substances, organic peroxides and oxidising agents. To view the full range please click here