This chemical spill kit bag is housed in a new style of PVC bag that is similar to a canoeing bag with a rollover and clip-down lid section which prevents the ingress of water and dust.
Laboratory and Healthcare bag spill kits contain:
- Lightweight, easy to use pink polypropylene booms, pillows, mats and pads that are clean, non-allergenic, dust-free and absorb virtually any chemicals – making them perfect for use in today’s modern workplace.
- Loose pink absorbent particulate. The particulate is lightweight and easy to use with excellent vapour suppressing properties and a fast wicking action to rapidly soak up all liquids. The non-leaching organic fibres will not discharge absorbed pollutants.
- Necessary PPE and ‘Contaminated Waste’ disposal bags
- Operating instructions and re-order forms
*Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
The advantages of a Spill Crew spill kit:
- All absorbents and kits are made in Australia by Australians. This allows us to customise, maintain quality control and supply continuously.
- A Spill Crew chemical spill kit bag can be reordered in a simple refill pack. The refill pack will contain all the absorbents and accessories originally included when the kit was purchased.
HAZCHEM absorbents for corrosive and unknown liquids to rapidly absorb virtually all chemicals such as: aggressive acids and bases, paints, coolants, degreasers, herbicide, pesticides
To view Spill Crew’s full range of lab and healthcare spill kits please click here