Spill Crew healthcare chemical spill kit has been designed for spills of virtually any liquid in a lab or healthcare environment and are ideal for workshops, warehouses, factories, chemical plants – wherever hazardous chemicals are stored or handled.
Laboratory and healthcare spill kits contain:
- Our healthcare chemical spill kit is a lightweight, easy to use pink polypropylene booms, pillows, mats and pads that are clean, non-allergenic, dust-free and absorb virtually any chemicals – making them perfect for use in today’s modern workplace.
- Loose pink absorbent particulate. The particulate is lightweight and easy to use with excellent vapour suppressing properties and a fast wicking action to rapidly soak up and encapsulate all liquids. The non-leaching organic fibres will not discharge absorbed pollutants.
- Necessary PPE and contaminated waste disposal bags
- Operating instructions and re-order forms
*Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
The advantages of a Spill Crew spill kit:
- All absorbents and kits are made in Australia by Australians. This allows us to customise, maintain quality control and supply continuously.
- All Spill Crew spill kits can be reordered in a simple refill pack. The refill pack will contain all the absorbents and accessories originally included when the kit was purchased.
Spill Crew stock a wide range of spill kits such as general purpose, oil and fuel, hazchem, marine and healthcare. To view the full range please click here.