Hazchem spill kit bags are housed in a new style of PVC bag that is similar to a canoeing bag with a rollover and clip-down lid section which prevents the ingress of water and dust.
Laboratory and Healthcare bag spill kits contain:
- Spill Crew Hazchem spill kit bags are lightweight, easy to use pink polypropylene booms, pillows, mats and pads that are clean, non-allergenic, dust-free and absorb virtually any chemicals – making them perfect for use in today’s modern workplace.
- Loose pink absorbent particulate in one disposal bag. The particulate is lightweight and easy to use with excellent vapour suppressing properties and a fast wicking action to rapidly soak up all liquids. The non-leaching organic fibres will not discharge absorbed pollutants.
- Necessary PPE and disposal bags
- Operating instructions and re-order forms
*Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
The advantages of a Spill Crew spill kit:
- All absorbents and kits are made in Australia by Australians. This allows us to customise, maintain quality control and supply continuously.
- All Spill Crew spill kits can be reordered in a simple refill pack. The refill pack will contain all the absorbents and accessories originally included when the kit was purchased.
Spill Crew stock a wide range of spill kits such as general purpose, oil and fuel, hazchem, marine and healthcare. To view the full range please click here.