Our marine range of spill kits contain:
- Snap-hook booms for use on land or water. The booms, where necessary, can be pre-joined using the snap hooks which overlap the boom ends and prevent capture loss. They can be packed loose or joined ready for urgent and speedy deployment.
- Lightweight, easy to use polypropylene pads that are clean, non-allergenic and dust-free, making them perfect for use in today’s modern workplace. Spill Crew’s Australian made melt-blown polypropylene absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil whilst repelling water.
- Poly rope for deployment and retrieval of booms on water.
- Necessary PPE and disposal bags
- Operating instructions and re-order forms
The advantages of Spill Crew spill kits include:
- All absorbents and kits are made in Australia by Australians. This allows us to customise, maintain quality control and supply continuously.
- All Spill Crew wheelie bin kits contain appropriate and prominent UV-resistant signage and include a document storage pocket to hold and protect instructions for use and re-order forms (supplied).
- All Spill Crew spill kits can be reordered in a simple refill pack. The refill pack will contain all absorbents and accessories originally included when the kit was purchased.
*Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Spill Crew stock a wide range of spill kits such as general purpose, oil and fuel, hazchem, marine and healthcare. To view the full range please click here.