This marine hydrocarbon spill kit contains:
- A marine hydrocarbon spill kit is a lightweight, easy to use polypropylene booms, pillows and pads that are clean, non-allergenic and dust-free, making them perfect for use in today’s modern workplace.
- Necessary PPE and disposal bags
- Operating instructions and re-order forms
The advantages of Spill Crew spill kits:
- All absorbents and kits are made in Australia by Australians. This allows us to customise, maintain quality control and supply continuously.
- All Spill Crew PVC bag spill kits contain appropriate and prominent UV-resistant signage, re-order forms and instructions for use.
- All Spill Crew spill kits can be reordered in a simple refill pack. The refill pack will contain all absorbents and accessories originally included when the kit was purchased.
Spill Crew stock a wide range of spill kits such as general purpose, oil and fuel, hazchem, marine and healthcare. To view the full range please click here.
||Spill Crew spill kit marine bag 47L
Spill kit contents
||Boom, 2.4m x 75mm
||Pillows, 34cm x 22cm
||Pad, 45cm x 45cm
||PVC Gloves, 450mm
Maximum absorbent capacity:up to 47 litres
Barrel colour: Pale yellow
Shipping weight: 4 kg
Shipping dimensions: 50 x 25 x 27 cm
*Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Spill Crew refill pack available:
|Refill Pack Code
||Spill Crew marine spill kit refill pack 47L
Absorbent capacities will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Disposal of all used absorbents should be in accordance with local regulations.
This list only shows suppliers who carry this product. If the text is highlighted in Green then the company operates in that location. For a full list, please visit the Distributors page or