Spill Crew’s construction and mining spill kit contains:
- Lightweight, easy-to-use polypropylene booms and/or pads that are clean, non-allergenic and dust-free, making them perfect for use in today’s modern workplace.
- Global Peat floor sweep which is an organic, bioactive, and highly absorbent particulate. It is lightweight and easy to use with excellent vapour suppressing properties and a fast wicking action to rapidly soak up and encapsulate only oil, fuel and other hydrocarbons, whilst repelling water (hydrophobic). The non-leaching organic fibres will not discharge absorbed pollutants and contain oil eating bacteria which biodegrade contaminants.
- Necessary PPE and disposal bags
- Operating instructions and re-order forms
The advantages of Spill Crew spill kits:
- All absorbents and kits are made in Australia by Australians. This allows us to customise, maintain quality control and supply continuously.
- All wheelie bin kits are supplied with an audit tag and have pre-drilled holes for audit tag insertion so users can readily identify if the kit has been opened. It also helps prevent the kit from being used as a rubbish bin.
- All Spill Crew wheelie bin kits contain appropriate and prominent UV-resistant signage and include a document storage pocket to hold and protect instructions for use and re-order forms (supplied).
- All Spill Crew spill kits can be reordered in a simple refill pack. The refill pack will contain all absorbents and accessories originally included when the kit was purchased.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Spill Crew stock a wide range of spill kits such as general purpose, oil and fuel, hazchem, marine and healthcare. To view the full range please click here.