The Spill Crew all-liquid bag spill kit a new style of PVC bag that is above and beyond the best design on the market. Its design is similar to a canoeing bag with a roll over and clip down lid section which prevents the ingress on water and dust.
Vehicles and transport general purpose spill kit bags contain:
- Lightweight, easy to use polypropylene booms, pillows and/or pads that are clean, non-allergenic and dust-free, making them perfect for use in today’s modern workplace. Spill Crew’s Australian made melt-blown polypropylene absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil.
- Necessary PPE and disposal bags
- Operating instructions and re-order forms
The advantages of Spill Crew spill kits:
- All absorbents and kits are made in Australia by Australians. This allows us to customise, maintain quality control and supply continuously.
- All Spill Crew PVC bag kits contain appropriate and prominent UV resistant signage, re-order forms and instructions for use.
- The Spill Crew all-liquid bag spill kit can be reordered in a simple refill pack. The refill pack will contain all the absorbents and accessories originally included when the kit was purchased.
Spill Crew stock a wide range of spill kits such as general purpose, oil and fuel, hazchem, marine and healthcare. To view the full range please click here.