The universal spill kit bag is a new style of PVC bag that is similar to a canoeing bag with a roll over and clip down lid section which prevents the ingress on water and dust.
Vehicles and transport general purpose spill kit bags contain:
- Lightweight, easy to use polypropylene booms, pillows and/or pads that are clean, non-allergenic and dust-free, making them perfect for use in today’s modern workplace. Spill Crew’s Australian made melt-blown polypropylene absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil.
- Budgetsorb floorsweep is an organic, highly absorbent particulate. Budgetsorb has a fast wicking action to rapidly soak up and encapsulate all liquids but should not be used with strong acids or bases. It is lightweight and easy to use with excellent vapour suppressing properties.
- Necessary PPE and disposal bags
- Operating instructions and re-order forms
*Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
The advantages of Spill Crew spill kits:
- All absorbents and kits are made in Australia by Australians. This allows us to customise, maintain quality control and supply continuously.
- All Spill Crew PVC bag kits contain appropriate and prominent UV resistant signage, re-order forms and instructions for use.
- All Spill Crew spill kits can be reordered in a simple refill pack. The refill pack will contain all the absorbents and accessories originally included when the kit was purchased.
Spill Crew stock a wide range of spill kits such as general purpose, oil and fuel, hazchem, marine and healthcare. To view the full range please click here.