Hydrocarbon spill kit barrel contains:
- Lightweight, easy to use polypropylene booms, pillows and/or pads that are clean, non-allergenic and dust free, making them perfect for use in today’s modern workplace.
- Global Peat floor sweep which is an organic, bioactive, highly absorbent particulate. It is lightweight and easy to use with excellent vapour suppressing properties and a fast wicking action to rapidly soak up and encapsulate only oil, fuel and other hydrocarbons, whilst repelling water (hydrophobic). The non-leaching organic fibres will not discharge absorbed pollutants and contain ‘oil eating bacteria’ that biodegrade contaminants.
- Necessary PPE and disposal bags
- Operating instructions and re-order forms
The advantages of Spill Crew spill kits:
- All absorbents and kits are made in Australia by Australians. This allows us to customise, maintain quality control and supply continuously.
- All Spill Crew kits contain appropriate and prominent UV resistant signage, re-order forms and instructions for use.
- Spill Crew hydrocarbon spill kit barrel can be reordered in a simple refill pack. The refill pack will contain all the absorbents and accessories originally included when the kit was purchased.
Spill Crew stock a wide range of spill kits such as general purpose, oil and fuel, hazchem, marine and healthcare. To view the full range please click here.