Spill Crew warehouse battery acid spill kits contain:
- Acid neutralising agent to solidify and neutralise spills.
- Premium chemical pads for wiping down and cleaning up the spill.
- Chemical pads are able to recover up to 20 times their own weight in liquid and are a clean, non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbent, with little or no dust.
- Spill kit includes all necessary PPE to safely neutralise and clean up the spill
- Spill kit includes label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions.
- Battery spill kit is supplied in a 20 litre pail which allows you to easily take the kit to the spill
The advantages of Spill Crew spill kits:
- All absorbents and kits are made in Australia by Australians. This allows us to customise, maintain quality control and supply continuously.
*Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Spill Crew stock a wide range of spill kits such as general purpose, oil and fuel, hazchem, marine and healthcare. To view the full range please click here.