A Spill Crew warehouse battery acid spill kit contain:
- Acid neutralising agent to solidify and neutralise spills.
- Premium chemical booms and pads for containing, wiping down and cleaning up the spill.
- Chemical pads and booms are able to recover up to 20 times their own weight in liquid and are a clean, non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbent, with little or no dust.
- Spill kit includes all necessary PPE to safely neutralise and clean up the spill
- Spill kit includes label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions.
- Spill kit is supplied in a 120 litre wheelie bin which allows you to easily take the kit to the spill
The advantages of Spill Crew spill kits:
- All absorbents and kits are made in Australia by Australians. This allows us to customise, maintain quality control and supply continuously.
- All wheelie bin kits are supplied with an audit tag and have pre-drilled holes for audit tag insertion so users can readily identify if the kit has been opened. It also helps prevent the kit from being used as a rubbish bin.
- All Spill Crew wheelie bin kits contain appropriate and prominent UV resistant signage and include a document storage pocket to hold and protect instructions for use and re-order forms (supplied).
- All Spill Crew spill kits can be reordered in a simple refill pack. The refill pack contains all absorbents and accessories originally included when the kit was purchased.
*Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Spill Crew stock a wide range of spill kits such as general purpose, oil and fuel, hazchem, marine and healthcare. To view the full range please click here.