The Spill Crew warehouse general purpose standard spill kits contain:
- Budgetsorb floor sweep – an organic and highly absorbent particulate. Budgetsorb has a fast wicking action to rapidly soak up and encapsulate all liquids but should not be used with strong acids or bases. It is lightweight and easy to use with excellent vapour suppressing properties.
- Polypropylene booms and pads that are clean, non-allergenic and dust-free, making them perfect for use in today’s modern workplace.
- Necessary PPE and disposal bags
- Operating instructions and re-order forms
*Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
The advantages of Spill Crew spill kits:
- All absorbents and kits are made in Australia by Australians. This allows us to customise, maintain quality control and supply continuously.
- All wheelie bin kits are supplied with an audit tag and have pre-drilled holes for audit tag insertion so users can readily identify if the kit has been opened. It also helps prevent the kit from being used as a rubbish bin.
- All Spill Crew wheelie bin kits contain appropriate and prominent UV resistant signage and include a document storage pocket to hold and protect instructions for use and re-order forms (supplied).
- All Spill Crew standard spill kits can be reordered in a simple refill pack. The refill pack will contain all the absorbents and accessories originally included when the kit was purchased.
Spill Crew stock a wide range of spill kits such as general purpose, oil and fuel, hazchem, marine and healthcare. To view the full range please click here.