Capture and prevent any accidental spillage of Class 6 toxic substances with this 30L toxic substances cabinet.
- Class 6 liquids should be stored in a toxic substances cabinet to capture and prevent any accidental spillage of poisonous liquids.
- Isolate and lock poisonous liquids within the cabinet to prevent accidental exposure to humans and the environment.
- Promote good house-keeping practices by storing toxic substances together and away from incompatible products.
- All cabinets are designed to comply with Australian Standard AS/NZS 4452-1997.
- All units have flame-arrestor vents and earthing points.
- The cabinets are designed for indoor use.
- All toxic substances cabinets are supplied with a loose DANGER PESTICIDE STORAGE label if the cabinet is to store pesticides.
Spill Crew Guide: Class 6 – toxic substances (AS4452-1997)
Substances liable either to cause death or serious injury, or to harm human health if swallowed or inhaled or by skin contact.
Spill Crew stock a wide range of dangerous goods safety cabinets including cabinets for flammable liquids, corrosive substances, toxic substances, organic peroxides and oxidising agents. To view the full range please click here