- Heavy-duty, durable, chemically-resistant polypropylene grates – the 60mm honeycomb profile provides superior load-bearing capabilities.
- Encapsulated data plates provide: instructions for the operator, load-bearing capacities, bund volume and materials of construction. These plates cannot peel or be lost as they are moulded into the bund.
- Removable grates allow spilled liquids to be easily reclaimed or removed. Trapped animals such as snakes can also be accessed with ease.
All Spill Crew pallets and trays are made right here in Australia and are built for our tough Australian conditions.
Using a 100% polyethylene bund, combined with polypropylene grates, Spill Crew’s range of spill pallets and bunding provides superior corrosion resistance to a wide range of chemicals, oils and fuels.
For spill pallets stored outdoors, we suggest using a bund cover to prevent rainwater ingress and overflow of captured liquid.
Low profile ramp
- Use a ramp to provide easy access to low profile spill pallets.
- Manufactured and tested in Australia with a 1000kg UDL.
Bunded floor system
- Join any low profile bund together with another low profile bund to make a larger bunded floor system.
- Bunded floor systems can be used for gensets, compressors or larger drum storage areas.
- The joining strips prevent spills from seeping between spill pallets and affecting the environment.
- Use sump-to-sump connectors to increase the bund’s sump capacity by joining spill pallets together. This opens up the sump area and will allow you to store larger containers on the bunded area.
|DBLPJS1183||Joiner strip, polypropylene||1183mm|
|DBLPJS1793||Joiner strip, polypropylene||1793mm|
|DBC||Sump to sump connectors for low profile drum bunds
Two drum bund connectors recommended per join.
The table below helps you select the joining strips you need to create a bunded floor system.
|Drum bund||Short side||Long side|
|DB2LP||½ x DBLPJS1183||1 x DBLPJS1183|
|DB4LP||1 x DBLPJS1183||1 x DBLPJS1183|
|DB6LP||1 x DBLPJS1183||1 x DBLPJS1793|
|DB8LP||1 x DBLPJS1183||2 x DBLPJS1183|
Instructions on how to install the bund connector and joining strips can be downloaded by clicking on the Installation Guide for Drum Bund Joiners above.
Why use a drum bund?
- The safe storage and handling of drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips.
- The bund captures the escaping liquid so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface.
- The environment is protected from contamination of soil and from spilled liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems and travelling further into the environment to contaminate areas further afield.
Instructions for use
- Check payload does not exceed UDL limit.
- Check stored liquids are chemically compatible with the polyethylene bund and polypropylene grates.
- Promptly remove any captured liquids from the sump.
- Check payload volume complies with sump capacity.