Barrier mesh is used to create temporary fencing or barriers. It can be used in conjunction with T-top bollard as anchor points and create a highly visible warning to workers or pedestrians of unsafe areas.
Safety barrier mesh is available in two weights – choose from mesh constructed from 120gsm or 160gsm PVC and is supplied in fluorescent orange for high visibility. Plastic temporary fencing can also be used on construction sites and can be erected in minutes.
- High visibility fluro orange colour for easy identification
- Choose either 120gsm (6kg roll) or 160gsm (8kg roll) PVC material
- Lightweight but sturdy design for durability
- Quick to deploy temporary fencing which can be used in emergency situations
- One metre high, supplied as a 50 metre roll
To view our full range of traffic and site safety equipment please click the catalogue link at the top of this page