Small drip tray – Built tough
- This small drip tray is made right here in Australia and are built for our tough Australian conditions.
- Using 100% polyethylene, the Spill Crew range of trays provides superior corrosion resistance from a wide range of chemicals, oils and fuels.
- Encapsulated data plates provide instructions for the operator, load-bearing capacities, tray volume and materials of construction. These plates cannot peel off as they are moulded into the tray.
Why use a spill tray?
- Protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips by safely storing and handling drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace
- These spill trays capture liquids so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface.
- The environment is protected from soil contamination and the trays prevent spilled liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems, thus protecting the broader environment from contamination.
Instructions for use
- Check stored liquids are chemically compatible with polyethylene tray.
- Promptly remove any captured liquids from the sump.
- Check payload volume complies with sump capacity.
Spill Crew have a large range of trays including general purpose poly, heavy duty poly and extra heavy duty metal. To view Spill Crew’s full range please click here