Three drum bund – Unique features
- Heavy-duty, durable, chemically-resistant polypropylene grate.The 60mm honeycomb profile provides superior load-bearing capabilities
- Encapsulated data plates provide instructions for the operator, load-bearing capacities, bund volume and materials of construction. These plates cannot peel off or be lost as they are moulded into the bund.
- Removable grates allow spilled liquids to be easily reclaimed or removed. Trapped animals such as snakes can also be accessed with ease.
- All Spill Crew pallets and trays are made right here in Australia and are built for our tough Australian conditions.
- Using 100%-polyethylene bunds, combined with polypropylene grates, the Spill Crew range of bunding provides superior corrosion resistance to a wide range of chemicals, oils and fuels.
- For bunds stored outdoors, use recommend using bund covers to prevent rainwater ingress and overflow of captured liquid.
Why use a drum bund?
- The bund captures the escaping liquid, so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface. The environment is protected from contamination of soil and from spilt liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems and traveling further into the environment to contaminate areas further afield.
- The safe storage and handling of drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips.
Instructions for use
- Check payload does not exceed UDL limit.
- Check stored liquids are chemically compatible with the polyethylene bund and polypropylene grates.
- Promptly remove any captured liquids from the sump.
- Check payload volume complies with sump capacity.
Spill crew stock a wide range of drum bunds available in both poly and steel, to view the full range please click here