This Spill Crew emergency eyewash station delivers a soft, low velocity water stream to gently flush contaminants and irritants from the eyes. Available with optional foot treadle, select your preferred option from the drop down menu above.
An emergency eyewash unit assists with flushing hazardous contaminants and irritants from eyes. The drain bowl allows for contaminated waste water to be safely flushed away. Its marine grade 316 stainless steel construction provides superior durability and reliability.
This eyewash unit can be customised to include a foot treadle to activate the OptiStream spray head nozzles.
- Hand activated eyewash station via push plate
- Premium marine grade 316 stainless steel
- Engineered OptiStream spray heads with self-opening protective dust covers
- Fully compliant with Australian Standard AS4775-2007
- Drain bowl to direct eye/face wash flushing water to waste
- Optional foot activated treadle to activate eyewash nozzles
Emergency eyewash stations are ideal for use in any environment which runs the risk of accidental exposure to chemicals and dangerous goods such as manufacturing plants, laboratories, mining, factories, storage, agriculture and turf, printers, recreation or aquatic centres and other places with chemical or dangerous goods storage.