Ready to use – just add water, no mixing and no mess.
- Repair damaged/leaking pipes in minutes
- Fast, effective cost-saving product reduces downtime and labour
- Sets hard in 30 minutes
- Can be applied to a variety of pipes, joints and tee repairs of different shapes and sizes
- Suitable for construction, plumbing, mining, manufacturing, marine, DIY, automotive, boating, agricultural and many more
A FIXAPIPE pipe repair kit will let you:
- Repair the pipe to allow you to continue to work and then replace the damaged section during a scheduled maintenance shutdown; or
- Repair the pipe to allow a vehicle, engine or plant to continue but at a reduced capacity until a permanent repair can be made; or
- Block the gravity flow from an engine or hydraulic line to prevent large loss of oils while a machine or vehicle is moved for repairs preventing further contamination from the leak.
FIXAPIPE pipe repair kit can be used on a variety of pipes including; metal, concrete, galvanised, ceramic, fibreglass, polyethylene, steel, rubber, stainless steel and copper.
FIXAPIPE steel putty complies with AS/NZS 4020:2005
(Refer to website for further information on testing of products for use in contact with drinking water)