This 16L pouring drip tray is ideal for storing small drums, cans, oily parts, rags, or tools. Tough UV-stabilised material is resistant to oil, fuel and a wide range of chemicals.
- Includes pouring lip for easy control
- Easy to Clean and re-use
- Volume of 16 litres
- Dimensions measure: 530mm x 400mm x 90mm
- Made in Australia
Why use a spill tray?
- Protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips by safely storing and handling drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace
- These spill trays capture liquids so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface.
- The environment is protected from soil contamination and the trays prevent spilled liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems, thus protecting the broader environment from contamination.
Spill Crew have a large range of trays including general purpose poly, heavy duty poly and extra heavy duty metal. To view Spill Crew’s full range please click here