This 17L shelf drip tray is ideal for storing small drums, cans, oily parts, rags, or tools. Tough UV-stabilised material is resistant to oil, fuel and a wide range of chemicals.
- This 17L shelf drip tray is ideal for storing small drums, cans, tools and rags
- Designed to fit inside Spill Crew indoor dangerous goods cabinets
- Prevent spills from entering into the environment.
- 17 litre volume
- Tough, UV stabilised material is resistant to oils, fuels and a range of chemicals.
- Made in Australia
Why use a spill tray?
- Protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips by safely storing and handling drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace
- These spill trays capture liquids so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface.
- The environment is protected from soil contamination and the trays prevent spilled liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems, thus protecting the broader environment from contamination.
Spill Crew have a large range of trays including general purpose poly, heavy duty poly and extra heavy duty metal. To view Spill Crew’s full range please click here