Spill Crew gravity fed eyewash unit is used to flush any harmful contaminants from the eyes and face. The unit is lightweight and portable with no plumbing required, making it perfect for remote locations.
When mounted at the required height gravity causes water to flow from the eyewash nozzles at a safe pressure to flush the eyes and face. A full tank will stream water for 15 minutes at a rate of 1.5 litres per minute.
Each unit is supplied with a bracket for wall mounting and includes a bottle of eyewash preservative, which helps to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria in the eyewash tank. Click here to learn more about the Spill Crew eyewash preservative.
- 34.1 litre (9 gallon) capacity
- Lightweight, compact and portable gravity fed eyewash system
- Full tank streams water for 15 minutes at a rate of 1.5L per minute
- High density polyethylene tank
- Fold-up eyewash arm protects spray outlets when not in use
- Top carry handle for handling and portability
- Includes bracket for wall mounting
- Wide fill opening with threaded cap enables easy inspection, cleaning and filling
- Label included for recording inspection date
- Each unit is supplied with 1 x 250ml bottle of eyewash preservative to keep eyewash water clean and prevent the growth of harmful bacteria
- Manufactured to meet Australian Standard AS4775-2007