Metal drip trays – Built tough
- All Spill Crew trays are made right here in Australia and are built for our tough Australian conditions.
- Made from heavy duty galvanised steel the Spill Crew range of trays provides superior flammable and combustible resistance from a wide range of chemicals, oils and fuels.
- Integral grounding connectors for earthing if required.
- Features 100mm high walls
- Available in three sizes – select your size from the drop down menu above
Why use a spill tray?
- Protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips by safely storing and handling drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace
- These spill trays capture liquids so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface.
- The environment is protected from soil contamination and the trays prevent spilled liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems, thus protecting the broader environment from contamination.
Instructions for use
- Check stored liquids are chemically compatible with Class 3 flammable liquids.
- Promptly remove any captured liquids from the sump.
- Check payload volume complies with sump capacity.
Spill Crew have a large range of trays including general purpose poly, heavy duty poly and extra heavy duty metal. To view Spill Crew’s full range please click here