Single drum bund – features
- This single drum bund has a large diameter opening makes drum loading easy.
- Keeps spilt liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or entering storm water drains.
- Helps organise drum storage and segregate liquids for easy identification.
- Reduces clean-up costs by providing easily retrievable spills.
- Ideal where space is at a premium.
All Spill Crew drum bunds are made right here in Australia and are built for our tough Australian conditions.
Using 100% polyethylene the Spill Crew range of bunding provides superior corrosion resistance to a wide range of chemicals, oils and fuels.
Why Use a Drum Bund?
The safe storage and handling of drums in the workplace protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips.
The bund captures the escaping liquid so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface.
The environment is protected from contamination of soil and from spilt liquids entering storm water and drainage systems and travelling further into the environment to contaminate areas further afield.
Instructions for Use
Check stored liquids are chemically compatible with polyethylene bund.
Spill crew stock a wide range of drum bunds available in both poly and steel, to view the full range please click here