IBC bund – Unique Features
All Spill Crew bunds have:
- Heavy duty, durable chemically resistant polypropylene grates – the 60mm honeycomb profile provides superior load bearing capabilities
- Encapsulated data plates that provide instructions for the operator, load bearing capacities, bund volume and materials of construction. These plates cannot peel or be lost as they are moulded into the bund.
- Removable grates allow spilt liquids to be easily reclaimed or removed. Trapped animals such as snakes can also be accessed with ease.
- All Spill Crew pallets and trays are made right here in Australia and are built for our tough Australian conditions.
- Using 100% polyethylene bunds combined with polypropylene grates the Spill Crew range of bunding provides superior corrosion resistance to a wide range of chemicals, oils and fuels.
For bunds stored outdoors use Bund Covers to prevent rainwater ingress and overflow of captured liquid. Click here to view our range of drum and IBC bund covers
Why Use a Drum Bund?
- The safe storage and handling of drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips.
- The bund captures the escaping liquid so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface.
- The environment is protected from contamination of soil and from spilt liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems and traveling further into the environment to contaminate areas further afield.
Instructions for Use
- Check payload does not exceed UDL limit
- Check stored liquids are chemically compatible with polyethylene bund and polypropylene grates.
- Promptly removed any captures liquids from the sump.
- Check payload volume complies with sump capacity.