Steel two drum bund: unique features
- Steel spill pallet designed to safely hold up to two 205L drums.
- Heavy duty spill pallet made from powder-coated galvanised steel.
- Suitable for Class 3 Flammable Liquids (eg petrol, kerosene) as well as combustibles (eg diesel and oil), and other chemically compatible liquids.
- Features removable grates for easy cleaning and to remove spilled liquids, rainwater or any other trapped debris.
- Forklift-friendly design makes handling drums safer and easier.
- Drum bund prevents spilled liquids from contaminating inventory, factory floors or storm water drains.
- Maximum load (UDL): 2000 kg
- Steel two drum bund sump capacity: 300 litres
All Spill Crew pallets and trays are made right here in Australia and are built for our tough Australian conditions.
For bunds stored outdoors use bund covers to prevent rainwater ingress and overflow of captured liquid.
Why use a drum bund?
- The safe storage and handling of drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips.
- The bund captures the escaping liquid so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface.
- The environment is protected from contamination of soil and from spilt liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems and travelling further into the environment to contaminate areas further afield.
Instructions for use
- Check payload does not exceed UDL limit
- Check stored liquids are chemically compatible with steel bund and grates.
- Promptly removed any captures liquids from the sump.
- Check payload volume complies with sump capacity.